- Preparation, review and interpretation of the MEDITE accounts and supporting report packs, both MDF and MTX, for management to submit to HQ
- Prepare and interpret key business PI’s for weekly and review by management
- Prepare and plan weekly cashflow and monthly operating cash requirements
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of business performance gaps
- Manage & develop financial information systems and process controls to support business objectives and MEDITE SMARTPLY business needs
- Review and propose improvements for work practices for finance
- Provide link to the sales offices for Rebate and Complaints credit note approvals.
- Progress One MEDITE SMARTPLY project across all finance functions
- Support the review & evaluation of commercial, financial and compliance risks including international and taxation presence, and adhere to all necessary controls.
- Prepare and complete the Statutory Audit & Internal Audits for MEDITE and preparation of associated Statutory Accounts
- Support Audit Committee on behalf of MEDITE
- Provide coaching and support, and set professional development plans, to assist employees to reach their full potential through PMED process.
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required to be Proficient in the Role
- Minimum Degree equivalent Professional Financial qualification e.g. Full ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- At least 3 years’ experience at management level in a high-volume, target driven manufacturing organization
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical)
- Proven people management skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Track record of Compliance management