SMARTPLY OSB4 is manufactured using state of the art ContiRoll® technology consisting of moisture resistant and formaldehyde-free bonding of wood strands, precision strand orientation and continuous pressing to produce large panels up to 2.8m wide by 7.5m long and to a maximum thickness of 40mm.
It is a cost-effective alternative in humid and high-load structural applications when compared to a similar performing exterior structural plywood.
• Offsite construction systems
• Panelised systems (timber frame; steel frame; SIP’s)
• Volumetric 3D modular builds (Pods)
• Commercial buildings (e.g insulated infill panels)
• Industrial buildings (e.g Mezzanine flooring)
• ‘Massive’ OSB construction systems
• Hybrid construction (e.g. Cross Laminated Timber, CLT)
• Site-based construction (e.g. Insulated Concrete Formwork, ICF)
• Engineered timber components (e.g. roof cassettes; box beams)
• Industrial packaging (e.g. automotive; aeronautical)
• Decorative applications (bright, smooth surface)