- Durable mezzanine flooring
- Heavy duty racking
- Moisture resistant
- Stronger than P5 alternatives
- Quicker to install
- Zero added formaldehyde
- Suitable for use in service class 2 conditions
- Reduced thickness swell
SMARTPLY STRONGDECK is an extremely high-performance engineered wood panel suitable for the most demanding structural applications. It is manufactured using state of the art ContiRoll® technology consisting of moisture resistant and formaldehyde-free bonding of wood strands, precision strand orientation and continuous pressing.
EN 300 classifies OSB panels by their properties which relate to their intended use. SMARTPLY STRONGDECK is classified as follows:
- OSB/4 – Heavy-duty load-bearing panel for use in humid conditions.
Structures comprising SMARTPLY OSB/4 should be assigned to service class 1 or 2 as defined in EN 1995-1-1 (Eurocode 5). According to this standard, SMARTPLY OSB/4 is suitable for use in both of these service classes. Although OSB/4 is more resistant to moisture than OSB/3, this does not mean that the panel is waterproof. SMARTPLY accepts no liability for any damage or loss of strength caused by prolonged water exposure during the construction process, or during the service life of the product.
- Durable Mezzanine Flooring
- Heavy duty, load bearing environments
- Space saving racking
- Heavy duty shelving
- Online retail - garment/package handling multi-tier warehousing
- Industrial warehousing and storage unit floor space additions
- Humid environments