- Assist with the SMARTPLY environmental compliance & monitoring programs for air and surface emission controls, noise and waste management.
- Support of the administrative functions of the ISO integrated Management Systems across all MEDITE SMARTPLY sites specifically document control.
- Assist with the necessary sampling and calculations to comply with energy management
- Compiling periodic reports relating to various aspects for both internal review and external agencies.
- Assist with Implementing, maintaining, and administering MEDITE SMARTPLY licenses, policies & standards.
- Conduct routine audits and surveys; and devise solution based follow up actions.
- Respond to community and third-party contacts relating to environmental issues.
- Keep up to date on environment and panel regulatory changes and initiatives.
- Assist with other administration functions as may be required from time to time.
- Maintain effective communications and administration systems to support the environmental function.
- Willing to travel across both sites when the need arises.
- Safety: Maintain a safe work environment. Report all unsafe/near miss activities.
Typical Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Third level qualification in Environmental or relevant science discipline.
- A strong track record in teamwork and people engagement is essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good organisational skills.