We are looking for a Data and IT Systems Support Graduate to join our existing team based across our two Operating facilities, SMARTPLY OSB Facility in Waterford and MEDITE MDF Facility in Clonmel.
This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team of Business Analysis’s and IT Specials across our ICT department and most importantly giving you the opportunity to grow and develop your own skills.
- 2 Year Graduate programme
- Competitive Graduate Salary
- Support and assist ICT with developing and improving Processes and integrating new solutions .
- Gain experience Identifying, analysing, and interpreting data to help solve problems and gain new insights.
- Join an experienced ICT Department which includes supporting Manufacturing integration, Networking infrastructure, Data Software Programming and Reporting solutions.
We want you to feel part of MEDITE SMARTPLY as soon as you start and look forward to watching you develop and grow into a successful professional within your chosen career.
What our Graduate Programme can offer you:
- A fulltime role starting post 2023 graduation.
- Training and hands on practical experience working with experienced IT and software integration personal.
- Opportunities to put forward your ideas or improvements to make a difference.
What you will do:
- Participate as part of an ICT team to implement, maintain, support Work Class systems, to help manage and present Quality Data and functionality across all departments in a highly automated business.
- Develop solutions by using data mining, segmentation techniques and problem-solving tools as well as developing process documentation and ensuring quality assurance.
- Use Reporting and dashboards tools to Present critically information to help the business make prompt and improved decisions.
- Partner with our ICT and business teams to troubleshoot errors and process issues to facilitate prompt resolutions.
- Drive continuous improvement on process, software, and equipment.
- Assist continuous improvement initiatives Teams.
- Identify innovative solutions to problems and influence required stakeholders to drive implementation.
- Work with new statistical packages to drive innovative changes to improve Data reliability and reporting.
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Sql Databases, emerging Data and ICT support technologies as well as experience with full suite of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Power Platform. Microsoft Power Bi or Crystal Reporting experience preferred (if applicable)
- Basic documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skill.
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques.
- Good understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to ICT.
- Good problem-solving, organisational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organisational levels.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor and other team members in the section or group; and may interact with vendors.
- Ability to build stable working relationships internally.
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with Graduate Data and IT Systems Support in the subject line.
By applying for this role you agree to our candidate data protection policy.