- Analyse Inventories such as spare parts & Consumables and other key raw materials.
- Manage an integrated stores outsourcing Company
- Understand and support wood fibre, chip, boiler fuel and wood pulp requirements, record weekly usage and report on 3rd party supply quota v’s actual plant usages.
- Support the tender process including E-tenders to ensure the process is correctly followed and adheredtoo. Audit competency internal or external audits
- Support the Head of Procurement on the identification and mitigation of business risks by ensuring supply contracts, continuity and alternative suppliers are in place to protect the business.
- Prepare and circulate monthly dashboards our key raw material intake, pricing, and usages.
- Co-ordinate statistical data on all inventories – supply chain risks, MOQ, delivery and dispatch schedules where appropriate.
- Compile and issue regular and periodic reports for management and stakeholder review.
- Maintain all contracts, ensuring they are scanned, signed and uploaded into organisation management system.
- Maintain effective communication and administration systems to support division management with timely and accurate information.
- Support managers with supply information and analysis to ensure stock is maintained and fully compliant.
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Experience and Qualifications Required to be Proficient in the Role
Financial / Procurement qualification
Experience of a high-volume, manufacturing organisation
Proficiency in MS office and experience of ERP
Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical)
Track record of deadline management
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with Procurement Material Analyst in the subject line.
By applying for this role you agree to our candidate data protection policy.