- Analyse Inventories such as spare parts & Consumables and other key raw materials.
- Manage an integrated stores outsourcing Company
- Understand and support wood fibre, chip, boiler fuel and wood pulp requirements, record weekly usage and report on 3rd party supply quota v’s actual plant usages.
- Support the tender process including E-tenders to ensure the process is correctly followed and adheredtoo. Audit competency internal or external audits
- Support the Head of Procurement on the identification and mitigation of business risks by ensuring supply contracts, continuity and alternative suppliers are in place to protect the business.
- Prepare and circulate monthly dashboards our key raw material intake, pricing, and usages.
- Co-ordinate statistical data on all inventories – supply chain risks, MOQ, delivery and dispatch schedules where appropriate.
- Compile and issue regular and periodic reports for management and stakeholder review.
- Maintain all contracts, ensuring they are scanned, signed and uploaded into organisation management system.
- Maintain effective communication and administration systems to support division management with timely and accurate information.
- Support managers with supply information and analysis to ensure stock is maintained and fully compliant.
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Experience and Qualifications Required to be Proficient in the Role
Financial / Procurement qualification
Experience of a high-volume, manufacturing organisation
Proficiency in MS office and experience of ERP
Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical)
Track record of deadline management