- Assist with the environmental compliance & monitoring programmes for air and surface emission controls.
- Company representative, compiling periodic reports relating to various aspects for both internal review and external agencies.
- Assist with Implementing, maintaining and administering SMARTPLY’s licenses, policies & standards.
- Carry out various QC checks on product, review and report results, update any necessary improvements.
- Conduct routine audits and surveys; and devise solution based follow up actions.
- Respond to community and third-party contacts relating to environmental issues.
- Keep up to date on environment and panel regulatory changes and initiatives.
- Assist with other administration functions as may be required from time to time.
- Maintain effective communications and administration systems to support the environmental function.
Typical Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A strong track record in teamwork and people engagement is essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good organisational skills.
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with Graduate Engineer in the subject line.
By applying for this role you agree to our candidate data protection policy.