2 Year Graduate Programme
- Competitive Graduate Salary incl. Benefits Package
- Support and facilitate continued learning and training
- Gain experience in analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, problem solving, and market support
- Join an experienced Technical Department which includes Chemistry, Materials Science, and Process Engineering.
We want you to feel part of MEDITE SMARTPLY as soon as you start and look forward to watching you develop and grow into a successful professional within your chosen career.
What our Graduate Programme can offer you:
- A fulltime role starting post 2023 graduation.
- Training and hands on practical experience working with experienced Scientists, Engineers and technicians.
- Opportunities to put forward your ideas, develop yourself and your skills, to make on impact.
What you will do:
- Participate as part of the Technical team to deliver chemical and analytical testing, for quality control, process support and R&D activities.
- Participates in Lab compliance activities and responsible for the instrument set up/maintenance and analytic methods.
- Assist the Technical Dept. in meeting customer needs through a solution-based evaluation & initiative model.
- Support cross-functional teams across departments driving performance excellence and innovation
- Support technical development initiatives with raw material suppliers to drive innovative changes to improve product quality.
- Communication and reporting of experimental protocols and reports
Grad Programme Key Features:
- Analytical Methods
- Product development framework
- Project Management
- MS Software training
- Time Management & planning
- Collaborative working
- Learning opportunities
- Team building
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite
- Basic documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques
- Good understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to chemistry, and materials science
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a Team, build stable working relationships across different functions.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others.