MEDITE SMARTPLY are recruiting for Laboratory Technician Apprentices for Sept 2023. The laboratory technician apprenticeship is an “earn while you learn” higher certificate programme that combines paid on the job training with academic study (2 day per week in either WIT, TU Dublin or MTU Cork).
Experience is gained by working on the job ensuring that the Apprentices receive the correct preparation for positioning themselves for their future careers. Workplace Mentors will be assigned who will guide the Apprentice through their journey on this programme. On successful completion of the apprenticeship a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Science as a Laboratory Technician is awarded.
- Candidates who are genuinely interested in working and learning with us.
- Dedicated to the role on offer
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Highly organised, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach, ability to prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail
- Be innovative in your approach to work and possess the ability to network effectively.
Applicants must meet the educational criteria for the Laboratory Apprenticeship programme entry criteria:
- Pass (Grade O6 or better) in five leaving certificate subjects, two of which must be maths and a science subject
- 250 CAO Points or
- FETAC Level 5 or 6 graduate
How to Apply
Applications in writing or by email enclosing a CV to: The HR Department, MEDITE SMARTPLY, Redmondstown, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary E91 V584 or email@example.com indicating your preferred manufacturing site (Waterford or Clonmel).
Closing date: Friday 23rd June 2022
By applying for this role you agree to our candidate data protection policy.