- Prepare Financial outlooks, Forecasts, BOP and Strategic / 5 Year plans.
- Consolidate & Present Management information for products on Forecast BOP and Strategic Projects/5 Year plans for divisional Review.
- Develop & enhance existing financial planning models to ensure accurate & timely information for Planning & Forecast Analysis.
- Develop and Systemise process for Weekly Operations Metrics report to track month end projection.
- Analyse New Product manufacturing costs proposals / Margins with the New Products team.
- Support manufacturing with process control and measurement to optimize product cost.
- Margin analysis and cost allocation for commodity/Specialty products
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of business performance gaps for Senior Management weekly, monthly & quarterly.
- Monthly Reporting to FP&A & FD on product performance – monthly report and analysis
- Streamline Inventory costing and control processes.
- Support Divisional Projects
- Support Analysis for Lead team,
- Staff management and performance appraisal
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required to be Proficient in the Role
- Minimum Degree equivalent of Professional Financial qualification ACCA, CIMA
- At least 5 years relevant experience at management level in a high-volume, target driven manufacturing organisation.
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical).
- Proven people management & engagement skills.
- Track record of deadline