We are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer (or similar degree) to join our existing team based in our Operating facility, SMARTPLY OSB, Waterford.
This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team of Engineers and Technicians across all engineering disciplines and most importantly giving you the opportunity to grow and develop your own skills.
- 2 Year Graduate programme
- Competitive Graduate Salary incl. Benefits Package
- Support and facilitate CPD training with Engineers Ireland – Future professional series
- Gain experience in engineering, project management, asset management, etc.
- Join an experienced Engineering Department which includes Mechanical, Electrical, Energy and Process Engineers
- 3rd Level Qualification in a Mechanical Engineering related degree.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with AutoCAD & Solidworks as well as full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Team working ability. Possess interpersonal and team skills necessary to perform effectively in a variety of cross-functional team situations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated.
- Full driving licence.
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Graduate Engineer in the subject line.
By applying for this role you agree to our candidate data protection policy.