Apprentices are employed for a period of two years with academic study (1 day per week in either TU Dublin or MTU Cork) forming part of this programme. Experience is gained by working on the job ensuring that the Apprentices receive the correct preparation for positioning themselves for their future careers. Workplace Mentors will be assigned who will guide the Apprentice through their journey on this programme.
- Candidates who are genuinely interested in working and learning with us.
- Dedicated to the role on offer
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Highly organised, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach, ability to prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail
- Be innovative in your approach to work and possess the ability to network effectively
Applicants must meet the educational criteria for the LAA programme entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g., business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc.)
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
How to Apply:
Applications in writing or by email enclosing a CV to:
The HR Department, MEDITE SMARTPLY, Redmondstown, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, E91 V584 or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred manufacturing site (Waterford or Clonmel). Closing date for applications Friday, 23rd June 2023. You must be eligible to commence employment before the end of August to start this apprenticeship.
By applying for this role you agree to our candidate data protection policy.