- Responsible for leading the logistics & market support team in MEDITE SMARTPLY supporting the delivery of all orders correct in every detail to our customers.
- Develop strong product knowledge within team.
- Responsible for order intake, processing and tracking etc. through to shipping out to final delivery at the customer.
- Manage logistics so the delivery dates & customer service matrices are achieved for each order while meeting the financial KPI targets for this service.
- Maintain effective communication within the team and across depts. Ensuring that the sales offices targets are accurately related to production, finance, and shipping.
- Liaise with production to ensure stocks are available for orders and that there is adequate stock cover on SKUs.
- Support MEDITE SMARTPLY to achieve sales volumes and to achieve production targets.
- Reviews and adapts to working processes on exports to meet customer requirements and improve efficiencies.
- Offer logistical solutions for customer requests on shipments, using market knowledge to source best rates and routes to customers and for special shipments etc.
- Work to deliver continuous improvements within the supply chain function
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required to be Proficient in the Role
- HETAC level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Ability to take on new projects and show leadership skills.
- A strong track record in teamwork with solution-based support initiatives is essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrates sound understanding of the business and financial activities of the Logistics Function and its relevance within MEDITE SMARTPLY.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills