- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of current and future sales performance and margin analysis against targets to Senior Management weekly, monthly & quarterly.
- To support analysis by providing inputs on sales pricing and margin detail to MS Commercial Team / Plant Finance & Sales Director, to include:
- Consistent Customer / Sales reporting for MS combined
- Impact of sales forecasts on plan GM / EBITDA
- Update and provide detailed inputs on sales pricing and volumes by product class & customer to MS Manufacturing team for Financial Outlooks, Forecasts, Budgets and Strategic / 5-year plans.
- Consolidate MS sales pricing & costings for Financial Outlooks, Forecasts, Budgets and Strategic / 5-year plans, for divisional review by the FP&A manager, Sales Director, and Finance Director.
- Develop & enhance existing financial planning models to ensure accurate & timely information for MS Planning & Forecast Analysis.
- Utilise and develop financial information systems and process controls to support MS business objectives.
- Systemise the calculation and reporting of MS PI & KPI needs.
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required to be Proficient in the Role
- Minimum degree equivalent of professional financial qualification ACA, CIMA, ACCA.
- Proven people management & engagement skills.
- Track record of deadline management & delivering on commitments.
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical).
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a high-volume, target driven logistics/distribution/retail/sales organisation.