MEDITE SMARTPLY is delighted to invite you and your partner to join us on Thursday 26th May 2022, to celebrate our headlining of this prestigious event. The day will commence with entry into the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, followed by a tour of our garden ‘MEDITE SMARTPLY Building the Future’, on Main Avenue.
Our evening will see us have exclusive use of Gordon Ramsay’s 3-star Michelin restaurant in the heart of Chelsea, for a fine dining experience. Accommodation will also be provided on the evening at a luxurious boutique hotel, a short walk from the show and the restaurant.
Itinerary - Thursday 26th May 2022
ARRIVAL AT HOTEL
11 CADOGAN GARDENS (HOTEL), CHELSEA, LONDON SW3 2RJ
- Meet in ‘The Chelsea Bar’ from 11am - optional
- Coffee & pastries will be available
- Dress Code for the day: Comfortable shoes / casual wear – Be comfortable!
Bag drop – you can leave your luggage with the hotel for safe storage. Luggage will be placed within your room at 4pm
Parking - The nearest car park is the NCP at Cadogan place. https://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/london-cadogan-place/ or the Chelsea Cloister’s parking about a five minute walk away.
ENTRY TO RHS CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW
THE ROYAL HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY’S CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW, ROYAL HOSPITAL ROAD, CHELSEA, LONDON SW3 4SR
- Opens from 8am – Please use ‘Garden Gate’ entrance (next to Royal Hospital)
- Weather forecast will be provided
- Garden will be manned by MEDITE SMARTPLY staff from 8am – Please greet one of our staff at your leisure and they’ll provide information for refreshments for the show
Please see below show map – our garden is plot 320
TOUR OF OUR GARDEN
- ‘MEDITE SMARTPLY Building the Future’ by our designer Sarah Eberle
- 3pm to 4pm
- Travel back to hotel at your leisure
Dress Code for the evening:
Gentlemen – Lounge suits
Women – Evening wear
- From 6pm - Pre-dinner drinks in hotel bar ‘The Chelsea Bar’
If required, Taxis can be requested with the hotel reception/concierge – please provide advance warning
- From 6.45pm - Champagne and canapes on arrival (all guests to arrive by 7pm)
- 7.45pm – Dinner served and prepared by Matt Abe, 3 star Michelin Chef
Travel back to hotel at your leisure
11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel 0207 730 7000
Chris King 07802 212956
Holly Waters-Marsh 07876 752811
More information on facilities, restaurants and bars at the show here: https://www.rhs.org.uk/shows-e...
The MTX planter has been made from offcuts from the garden, and the seeds and growing kit has been provided by Jekka's, the sustainable and specialist herb farm who are growing some of the plants for our garden.
We hope you enjoy watching your seeds grow, please do let us know how you get on!
Please note: all packaging sent with the invite is recyclable and bio-degradable, the packing peanuts will dissolve in water, so feel free to put them all in the sink and run the tap.