- High strength OSB4 panel
- Stronger and more moisture resistant than OSB3
- High load bearing capacity
- Consistent surface
- No added formaldehyde
- FSC® certified
SMARTPLY MAX FR B Flame Retardant panel is a structural, moisture resistant OSB/3 panel with outstanding and reliable reaction to fire properties. Ideal for use where strength, moisture resistance and improved flame retardance are paramount. SMARTPLY MAX FR B achieves a Reaction to Fire Classification of B-s2, d0, and Bfl-s1 (flooring) in accordance with EN13501-1.
Specification and sizes
SMARTPLY MAX FR B is CE certified according to EN 13986 and meets the requirements for load-bearing panels for use in humid conditions (Type OSB/3) as defined in EN 300 and Eurocode 5.
SMARTPLY MAX FR B is available in a range of sizes and thicknesses, others sizes available on request and may be subject to minimum order quantities.
- Panel Size
- 2397 x 1197mm
- 11, 15 and 18mm
- Panel Size
- 2397 x 1200mm T&G
- 15 and 18mm
A truly innovative wood-based panel, it is independently certified for the most demanding structural applications in permanent constructions (wall sheathing, flooring and roofing), as well as general free-standing applications where enhanced reaction to fire performance is required, for example:
• Timber frame construction
• Fire protection during construction – see STA FR Build below
• Light Gauge Steel and modular construction systems
• Site security hoarding
• Furniture, shop fitting and general joinery
• Exhibition stands, film sets, stage construction.